KOF Fighting 1.3 KOF Fighting 1.3

Still glitchy but I love the concept. Once I got to the third lvl, everytime I picked a lvl, the background would fizz and and render unplayable.

Run Stalin, Run! Run Stalin, Run!

FIRST TRY!!!

33 SECONDS! BOOYA!

The Cole Train Soundboard The Cole Train Soundboard

Missed my favoite one too.

when cole gets downed I swear I've heard him say "I can't die... Momma said I can't die... "

Best fucking thing though I've seen. No lie this is the mother fucking shit! Put the So Hot as my text message notification and the locust speech as my ringtone. I've always though he said "Soul Pop!" instead of So Hot. just sounded cooler and more badass but oh well. Great job, you're the shit and a Baird one would be awesome. He's such a jackass.

Incend Incend

Very nice

Reminds me of wanted but a little too complex.
wish it was on Ds lol

VGames responds:

I wish we could do a version for the DS :D

Armed with Wings 2 Armed with Wings 2

Very new.

Loved the artwork. The whole shadow puppet effect went over quite nicely. Though I never understood the baggy pant effect with the main character at first, I grew accustomed to that. The platformer bits were annoying somewhat but could have been streamlined if the main character could charge his jump while running a la a The Incredible Hulk: Ultimate Destruction. This could also open up to some aerial combat too. Loved how each boss was introduced Megaman style with the name scrolls up and each had an odd name corresponding to their talent. The combat was very fluid and unique and functions well. At first, I missed the ability to block/counter but it gave the game more of a brawler feel and felt more intune with the game. Good story too and I especially like how it was presented. Swords were a nice touch and I liked the fact that I didn't have to level anything up; that my main character was already a fighting machine. nice job on the music, even if some of it is blatantly final fantasy. Hey, good music is good music, no matter what game it came from.

Rust Inhaler : GTA Rust Inhaler : GTA

Good, good

Very odd. Reminds me of something I would play on Devaintart.com. Very nice though. Loved the shadow puppet effects and the song. Keep it up!

Damn Birds Damn Birds

Damn fine!

Fun, Noting too amazing but I'd play it in class. Nice dose of humor!

SC Guitar Maniac Dx 2 SC Guitar Maniac Dx 2

aiao'vjeo;ia

most addicting game ever

Knight of Red Flags Knight of Red Flags

lame

reminds me of some game i'd play in a ad on myspace to win a free ringtone. Lame, shitty collisons and bad graphics. The song was the only mediocre part of that submission.

Target. Target.

click, click

overall, nothing's wrong. But it felt too repetitive after a while and i wish there was a gunshot sound when i shot the target. Maybe you could up the ante with different targets next time. Reminds me of those police trainer games you see at the arcade but pass over because there's a Time Crisis or House of the Dead game next to it.

Stask responds:

ha , ha your right. Yeah this was totally just to learn some more as. And not do a AMAZING job. Thanks for the review.