WKUK Russian Roulette WKUK Russian Roulette

I really don't see why everybody is hating on this

So what if they audio clip isn't yours. You even state that the audio is from WKUK and it's in the title. You're not cool for telling the author something he and we already fucking know. personally I love the art style. Very reminiscent of the Cyanide and Happiness strip. It's not very detailed but works. The black and white style kinda goes for that noir flair with the brain bits being the other colored parts. Awesome.

Ffyl Ffyl

skimpier outift = +5 all stats?

cool film. the only oddity was how whne she goes vampire hunting she dresses in some lara croft/bikini. why not put on armor or something instead of givning the vampire more "bite room" other than that it was pretty good. More later?

Awesome-o-saur I Awesome-o-saur I

I AM AWESOME-O-SAUR!!! HEAR ME ROAR!!!

it's like something a 10 yr old would make..... that doesnt mean it wasnt FUCKING AWESOME!!! YEA!!!!!!!!!!

Flameviper responds:

:D

That was kind of what I was going for. Insanely over-the-top awesome that's so stupid it might actually be epic.

KOF Fighting 1.3 KOF Fighting 1.3

Still glitchy but I love the concept. Once I got to the third lvl, everytime I picked a lvl, the background would fizz and and render unplayable.

Run Stalin, Run! Run Stalin, Run!

FIRST TRY!!!

33 SECONDS! BOOYA!

The Cole Train Soundboard The Cole Train Soundboard

Missed my favoite one too.

when cole gets downed I swear I've heard him say "I can't die... Momma said I can't die... "

Best fucking thing though I've seen. No lie this is the mother fucking shit! Put the So Hot as my text message notification and the locust speech as my ringtone. I've always though he said "Soul Pop!" instead of So Hot. just sounded cooler and more badass but oh well. Great job, you're the shit and a Baird one would be awesome. He's such a jackass.

[KKK99] step off motherfucker [KKK99] step off motherfucker

wow ugh....

sounds like it was made by a ten year old. overly simple beats with no variance. Course, the lyrics are the worst thing I've ever heard: typical self-egotistical anthem at that too. Here's a hint: throwing swear words everywhere and acting like you've done something doesn't make a good rap song.

karlkoolkid1999b responds:

simple but awesome

Crying Soul (Scratch RMX) Crying Soul (Scratch RMX)

Amazing as always

First day back and I get greeted w/ this. My, it's good to be back!

nal1200 responds:

:]

Thanks!

Deku Link Deku Link

very nice

Very nice. don't forget the whorls though on his wood.

And MM is 20X better tahn OoT. You need to get on that shit!

Tribal Flame Dragon Birds Tribal Flame Dragon Birds

simple yet amazing

I could see this going on shoulders. pretty awesome. I want this now lol

Chronamut responds:

well you're allowed to use them - as long as you credit me in any pics you show them off at etc..

thanks for the review!

-shawn-

Howl's Moving Castle Howl's Moving Castle

love it

I've always wanted to see the movie but that doesn't mean I don't enjoy this pic any less. 30 hours!? damn..... brilliant!